This blog is starting to degenerate into a convenient space for the co-authors to post thoughts they are too lazy to properly articulate, in the guise of a discussion. Am pretty sure that if we thought about it carefully, there would not be two sides to it - I could go on but I think our current fixation on the same problem is somewhat unhealthy.
I am leaving for the UK in three days time, a fact that, blissfully, has yet to sink in. That's okay, because I will have lots of time during that interminably long flight there for it to sink in. That is also the reason why I have yet to start on the Maths booklet i received sometime last month - it would make my trip somewhat less boring, hence procrastination is justified (QED).
Am not really in the mood to do anything these couple of days, 'cept to sit around and wait. Its sort of like waiting out a class you are stuck in, really, although the reversal of my current situation constitutes somewhat cruel irony.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment