I wish I could come up with something delightfully clever to say before I leave; but my mind is drawing blanks.
At the end of the day, I guess there isn't very much to say in the first place, something I noted awhile back, a pretty long time ago.
Drawn out goodbyes with friends and family is somewhat unnecessary, seeing as I will be back before the turn of the year. True, things might never be much the same again, but, not much.
But to those whom I have missed out, in thoughts or action, to those who meant something to me in the past, and for that reason, if for nothing else, will continue to mean something to me in the future, to those with whom I have shared a smile along the doorways, a drink in company, or a heartfelt thought, but whom I have never had the occasion to see again - goodbye, and godbless.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment