Class party yesterday was decently fun, even though the naughtiest thing we did amounted to having a game of cards in our Chem teacher's house ( which i abstemiously refrained from).
I am sorry I didn't say a word to you yesterday, but i think to do it any other way would merely trivialize all that we have agreed to in the first place. I, too, wish we could remain acquaintances, but i think i need some time. Maybe, sometime in the future, when i am over it, things will be like what it once was. This will, hopefully, be my last post on this issue, because I never would want to revisit this period again.
There is also nothing to be really sorry about, on your part, because you have made your decision, and I am glad that you did.
I should be the one thanking you actually. So...thank you. For the times.
You are missed.
I am sorry.