I was let into a shockingly terrible secret yesterday; one which, I must confess, made me doubt the very existence of sentient beings on Earth ( not kidding about this one.. trust me ).
Okay, I am exaggerating?
Anyway before I let you into it, I am compelled to inform you that i have registered this site with Statcounter two days ago, which means that your visits to this page will be tracked... Which is a pretty good idea, because in the event of long periods of inane boredom which I am often prone to, I can always log on to statcounter and delight myself looking at the wonderfully detailed and colourful graphs. But i digress, ( i know what is keeping you reading by the way.. its the secret and i better be quick with it right?.... okay okay i am getting there...)
So yes, it happened that i was in one of those moods yesterday, and i logged in and found out that.. umm.. well.. that...there was .. ahhh.. jesus this is embarassing.. and the only reason I am even typing this out on the blog is because.. well.. no one reads it !
Because, well I basically found out that the number of visitors who have been to my site ( unique, first - time and repeated offenders included) .. the GRAND TOTAL... is well... um...
nil...
Which basically means that no one will be reading this post as well and that i can spew whatever bile, vitriol etc etc onto the blog and nothing will happen, because no one knows...
Isn't life great?