My maths supervisor is an amicable 60 year old professor who is pretty awesome. The only thing is, he doesn't seem to recognize me, despite the fact that i have seen him for an hour a week for the last two terms.
My friends and I were at a formal when he sauntered up and asked if we were freshers, or second years. Sensing potential embarrassment, I muttered that we were freshers, and was about to make an inobstrusive exit when my friend felt the need to ask me who my maths supervisor is. Just to see the professor's reaction, was the way he put it.
I pointed at him, he recognized me, cue embarrassed looks all round, save for my friend, who was rather enjoying it. My professor offered the rather less than convincing excuse of not having seen me in a suit before, and there were a couple of awkward exchanges before we excused ourselves and went on with the happy business of getting ourselves drunk.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment