Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I am feeling slightly wearied, cynical and utterly futile. These are times when you look at everything you have done and you feel like trashing them - I considered deleting the blog but decided against it because I couldn't figure out how to save it in case I have a change of mind later on. In any case, I figured that deleting the blog would just further decimate readership, which won't do at all.

I get this feeling halfway through games - it comes when the gameplay loses its novelty, and when you have stared at the screen for too long, when you roughly know what is coming up, but you aren't exactly looking forward to it and its too much of a hassle to find out. I always quit games like these, consequence being that I have never actually finished a game before - I usually lose interest or it gets too damn difficult before I do.


I'm hoping life gets nowhere near as difficult as games.

No comments: