The fact that I will be leaving in a coupld of months time has got me thinking recently ( I know I have been complaining about my brain turning to mush lately, but cerebration is still possible ).
I realised that my four years at a-certain-school is actually the longest period of time I spent in one particular institution. I have been to two primary school, two secondary ones, and am probably going to spend the next four years at another institution. I look back but there isn't a single one I can totally identify with.
I have friends on both sides of the straits who can claim to be thoroughbreds of their respective institutions, but such strong sense of identity has always eluded me - I am a product of one, nipped at the bud and grafted onto another, but I can't really tell which one I am.
I wonder if I am the only one who feels this way.
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment