I am rationing my supply of Friends. I am already in Season 3 ( I started watching two days ago ) and I figured it won't do to go through it so quickly, cause that means I will just be bored again.
I figured that three days per season is a healthy pace, because it means that I can make the whole ten seasons last a month, by which time most of my UK friends will be back. Problem is I am going at roughly three times that speed at present.
Also my friend dropped a bombshell because I thought the whole ten seasons are on Youtube, but it turns out that the series has only been uploaded till season 4. Right now, I have about a 1-day-reserve before supply runs out, and I have to think of something. Quick.
Friday, June 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment