I think I am especially ill-suited to be a teacher, especially at this point in time. At least being a teacher to at least 40 overcharged teenagers anyway.
I have been tired for the past few weeks. Not physically tired, because all I do in school is bum anyway and I haven't exercised since the last Ice Age. Its just very annoying to have to deal with all these minor inconveniences when you are facing a very real prospect of ending up without a scholarship and having to slave your four years in England to afford the cost.You see, I did a little mathematics and found out that studying in England would blow a really big hole in mom's wallet.
Of course thinking about it is not going to help, but that's the least I can do right now. I would rate my chances of getting one as anything between highly improbable to downright impossible.
I wish someone would tell me what to do.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment