Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I am becoming increasingly disgruntled with my job. Its bad enough that all I get to do is babysit a bunch of hyperactive kids and some annoyingly tedious admin work. To top it all off, I was told in a not-so-subtle manner by my superior that reading newspapers in the lounge is fine, but might get me embroiled in office politics, so I should bring the papers to somewhere less conspicuous and read them there. My guess is that someone made a passing remark about how I get paid to do nothing.

Are they fucking retarded? I am a relief staff. How in the fucking world does it make any difference to anyone in the office whether I do anything or not and still get paid? I am not competing for promotions, idiots.

Keep me out of whatever politics you may have, because I won't even be staying long enough to make head or tails of it.

No comments: