I am pretty upset as a result of the past few days, and am therefore prone to outbursts for no apparent reason. But I think I am justified in getting pissed off by the fact that it is impossi-fucking-ble to call in and enquire without being reminded of how stupid things can get.
It seems to be all in vogue to use automated response nowadays. But when all they provide you is information you could have easily got of their website, and actual help can only be found when you stumble and press for 'English assistance' it is downright annoying.
I mean are they retarded or what? If I had fucking wanted to know something off the website, I would have just read it. And directing me to their website for 'further information' must be the new height of idiocy. Not even the fact that I went and blew my Ib results by getting myself unnecesarily distracted this year could top that on the list of top 100 annoyances.
I mean, how the fuck else did they expect me to find their phone number if I hadn't at least seen the website?
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment