There is always some sort of construction work going around in my neighbourhood. It used to be two streets away, but there is some sort of renovation going on just a few blocks down recently. If you are wondering why I took notice, it is because I was on my way to the gym todayand I had to walk pass the site, and I inhaled enough carbon monoxide etc from the vehicles there that a doctor may be excused for thinking that I am a chain smoker.
That is probably the reason why I can't run anymore. It is definitely not the six months of inactivity that has done it; its the goddamn smoke.
I ended up not running today because I figured it wouldn't be any good, with all the tar and carbon monoxide in my lungs. Which means that I have only done 1.2 km.
In two days.
It is slightly below the 10 km I expected myself to run.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment