When one is absolutely bored, as I was earlier today because my com chose the most inappropriate time to act up and crash, it is interesting to note who actually visits one's blog.
That a sizeable amount of hits is credited to, yours truly, is no big shock, since I suspect that my split personality and I are the blog's biggest fans, something, which rather unfortunately, is unlikely to change anytime soon.
I also found out that the blog was viewed thrice by someone in India in the last month, and once by someone in Canada, which is slightly more interesting news. I can only assume that my friend in India is similarly bored and has to resort to blog surfing to alleviate his boredom, but as for the one in Canada, I cannot think of anyone there whom I know and would visit the blog. I suppose that it must be a random Canadian who happened to stumble upon this blog, although it is rather embarassing to note that he has never returned since. But feel free to correct me if you happen to be the one from Canada and you happen to know me. or my split personality.