If you haven't noticed, my last few posts have been intolerably whiny. Which, of course, is understandably boring and uninteresting, because I am working on the assumption that people don't read blogs so that they can empathize with whatever depression one is going through. At least I don't.
I have since come to the conclusion that having an interesting life directly prevents one from posting anything other than uninteresting bits about your life, because, erm, actually, I am only posting this because I have absolutely nothing better to do. Its kinda like a school term, you can choose to sleep, party or study, but the catch is that you can only do two in any given term, so some activities really are mutually exclusive.
You can surmise that my past few weeks has been quite interesting, as a friend thoughtfully observed. Thankfully, my life has settled down to its usual boring self, so this blog might actually become interesting again.