Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I finally got to watch the new James Bond movie on Sunday, and it really wasn't that bad, even though it went against half the Bond conventions I can think off.
1. Bond had nothing more than a silencer and a pistol, plus a handy unlimited supply of magazines.
2. Bond cried
3. It had a decent storyline. I have yet to dcide if thats a good thing
4. Bond cried
5. It had a shock ending. For a Bond movie that is. At some point during the movie, my cousin asked me if the movie was ending soon, and i replied no, my reasoning being that the female lead just died and Bond, who was heartbroken, obviously needed time to get over her and end up with someone else so that the movie can end off ... You know, like all others. Pity i was wrong.