I am stuck at 900 words and unable to make any further headway (sideway or any other way) into the TOK essay, so I guess i am going to call it a day and stop working on the damn essay. To work on a blog post. Great.
Anyway, someone said that a certain philosopher, I think it was Stuart Mills, was so easily found out and dismissed because he wrote so clearly. More obscure philosophers like Kant, who must have been a bachelor or else never had to explain anything to his wife, remain rather popular to this day. I was doing my best impersonation of Kant, so hopefully, this piece will turn out fine.
I have also been aching in parts i did not know have muscles, thanks to a rather enjoyable game with some of my friends a couple of days ago, and due to regrettable lack of foresight in not warming up beforehand. We even had two courts, because we thought we needed the exercise and because Bernice offered to pay for the courts, but mostly because Bernice offered to pay for the courts. Pain notwithstanding, i must say it was rather fun, because i would rather take a few knocks along the way than to miss it entirely. Besides, I did have some fun along the way.
Even though it leaves me like this. And seven bucks poorer, if i may add.