Math portfolio sucks.
I am nowhere near fit for blogging, but then i guess i have done a lot of stuff that i should not have done in the past few days, so one more item on an already long list won't make much difference, and i might as well be hanged for a goat as for a chicken.
If it takes us so long to churn out a piece of work on something we already know, I swear mathematicians must be robots, or else machines in which you pour in coffee and which grind out mathematical equations. Or maybe we are just dumb, but that is sometimes too painful to contemplate.
I have also heard that they are a weird bunch, one apparently left the following message on his pager, ' I am sorry the number you have dialled does not exist , please rotate by ninety degrees and try again'
If you can manage even a slight dry chuckle after spending all those hours on maths portfolio, congratulations, you are now officially an IB nerd.