If i am disappointing anyone out there with the frequency of my posts, or rather the lack of it ( i am aware of my own presumptiousness thank you very much ) , I must offer, in my defense, two reasons, because, apart from havving to deal with frequent run-ins with err, blogger's blocks, if you would excuse the pun, I am also at the mercy of a rather unpredictable and moody internet connection.
I have noticed that on gloomy and rainy days, it catches a whiff of the bleak atmosphere as well, and is much more likely to deny me access, like those moral uplifters who seek to assuage the pain of having forgone much pleasures in life by denying others the very same pleasures. But that's another story, and not mine to tell, at that.
But never mind, I have better learn to appreciate what i have, which like so many other things is so much easier said than done. No one in his right mind gives thanks for being able to breathe, but put a man in water for three minutes before hauling him up and you will hear a most incoherent, babbling gratitude for something hardly worth his notice three minutes ago.
Oh.. And regarding an earlier post on circumventing food?
If anyone wishes to prove me wrong, and is able to come up with some way that does not entail rolling about on the floor with gastric pains at some future point in time, I am more than glad to give it a try =)